quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

College

Well... this is not a good new if someone though when saw the word "college".
Last year I applied to ingress into one of the biggest colleges in Brazil, UNICAMP.
Today, I've found out that there's not anyother chance for me to get accepted there, and I'm under the menace of getting grounded untill I ingress in a college. The groundig is simple: The only stuff that will be left in my room are going to be a tble, and my bed. Any other thing that you can imagine will be removed.
What is the point of this post at all?
I really DON'T want to do this, but this is my good bye for you, and I don't know when, nor IF I'll be able to see you again anymore.
I'll miss you.

P.S.: I still have four days left until the deadline, the groundig should begin right in march 28

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário